The International Plant Biotechnology Outreach and the Alliance For Science are sponsoring the registration fees for our network's members to participate in the online course Speaking Science in the framework of the Plant B+B project.
The objective of this course is to strengthen the communication skills of our scientific partners. This online training will be held weekly from 16th November to 14th December. The participants will learn how to:
- Develop a communication goal: Communicating with purpose.
- Understand the audience segmentation: whom to talk to and why.
- Create an engaging triangle and stay on point.
- Get their message out using social and traditional media.
- Learn the power of their personal story and how to leverage them.
- Influence policy using science diplomacy.
The deadline for registration for this training through the Plant B+B project is 15th September 2023.
More information and registration